LMS if you cool B)

Well my name be Boriz and when i get bored i destroy planets lol. Nahh but seriously, have you heard of Pluto lately ? No? Exactly. "jnhtgrf"<== Angela's words of wisdom.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Student Responsibilities


Student Responsibilities

Part 1

Students have the right to seize the responsibility for their own destiny and should be encouraged to do so. With every right comes responsibility!

1.       I have the responsibility to come to every class prepared to listen, to participate, and to learn.

2.       I have the responsibility to read the text carefully, nothing important ideas and rephrasing concepts in my own words

3.       I have the responsibility to work examples in the textbook and those given in class

4.       I have the responsibility to consult

No comments:

Post a Comment