LMS if you cool B)

Well my name be Boriz and when i get bored i destroy planets lol. Nahh but seriously, have you heard of Pluto lately ? No? Exactly. "jnhtgrf"<== Angela's words of wisdom.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

CTR


Student Responsibilities

7. I have the responsibility to do bit of assigned homework with proper attention and thought

8. I have the responsibility to view my teacher as a partner in my education

9. I have the responsibility to understand that I am not the only student in my class , not all of my catching up is appropriate for the classroom setting

10. I have the responsibility to act as a competent adult

11. I have the responsibility of trying to integrate the concepts being taught into other areas of my life

12. I have the responsibility to be polite and open to my teacher and classmates

13. I have the responsibility to accept that my work will be evaluated in terms of what skills any student in this course is expected to master

CHOOSE THE RIGHT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment